Jio Browser App perfectly designed for people of India for fast and lite web browsing. It also supports more than eight Indian languages, and this makes it a perfect web browser for people of India.
Related Post: Fix Browser Has Crashed Issue On Android
As of now, Jio Browser App Download is only available for Android users. iOS user has to wait for more to get this app on iOS Store. As the App become popular, the developers expected to release the iOS version of Jio Browser as well.
If you have an Android device running on Android Lollipop(5.5) or above, then you can go ahead with Jio Browser apk Download. Before we get into Jio Browser App Download, let us discuss the features of this app.
- Jio Browser App has an attractive UI with easy navigation feature.
- It supports more than eight Indian languages such as Malayalam, Hindi, Bengali, Gujrathi, Kannada, Marathi, Marathi and Telugu. As you change the language to any other language, it automatically retrieves the latest news in the elected language in the newsfeed. This news feed includes the most recent video news as well. You can easily choose your language in the settings.
- Jio Browser Apk also comes with an incognito mode.
- The developers of Jio Browser App ensure a fast browsing experience on their designed web browser app.
- Like Opera Mini or UC Browser app, this app also supports Google Voice search.
- Jio Browser App Supports multiple tabs like any other popular browser like UC Browser or Google Chrome.
- Download Manager.
- Jio Browser has a favorite tab from where you can access top sites like My Jio, Amazon, NDTV, Quora, etc.
- In addition to favorite tab, an option to bookmark site is also available. Also, you can access your favorite sites in a single tap from the bottom of the Jio Browser.
- Easily share news to social media in minimal tap.
- Easily manage your downloads on Jio Browser Apk.
At the time of writing this article, Jio Browser app has 4.4 ratings and more than 1M downloads. See other details from the below table.
|App Name||Jio Browser|
|System Requirement||Android 5.00and above|
|Developers||Reliance Industries Ltd|
You can either download Jio Browser App directly from Google Play Store or as an APK File.
If you download Jio Browser App as an APK file, then follow the below steps to install it into your Android Smartphone.
Read Also: Set Up Same WhatsApp On Two Phones Using Browser.
After completing Jio Browser apk Download, you have to make some changes in the settings to install the apk file into your Android device. Follow the steps below.
- Go to settings.
- Search and Find Additional Settings.
- Go to Security and Privacy.
- Find and enable “Unknown Source App Installation.”
- After making these changes, tap on Jio Browser Apk to install the app.
Jio Browser is in its initial stage, and we can expect more features in the upcoming updates.
- Jio Browser does not allow us to choose default storage location.
- It does not have a dark mode.
- Ad-Free Browsing not supported in Jio Browser.
- News Feeds retrieves news only from jio.publicvibe.com only.
- Desktop Mode not available.
If you add these features to Jio Browser Apk, then people of India will start to use this browser as the default browser app. The Jio Browser users have reported few bugs and issues during usage. Reliance has replied that the Jio Browser is on the initial stage of development and problems will be fixed soon. The developers added that they would add new features very soon.
With Jio Browser App, you can experience fast browsing experience with the better user experience. I think this article on Jio Browser review and Jio Browser apk Download was helpful in understanding the new browser. I believe that Jio Browser App will be the leading browser of India in few months.