WhatsApp is one of the most popular Android Apps Today. You can not find a person without WhatsApp in their smartphone. This article will tell you how to set up the same WhatsApp On Two Phones. Using this method, you can use the same WhatsApp number on multiple devices such as Smartphones, Tabs, Desktop, and Laptops. There are people those who say that there are multiple tricks to use same WhatsApp on Two phones. However, most of the tricks do not work for long, and any tricks violate WhatsApp policy may lead to WhatsApp ban.
The trick that I explain here is 100% working and legal. With the help of WhatsApp Web, it is possible to use same WhatsApp number on two or more devices. Here are the steps to set up WhatsApp Web on your second smartphone. So that you can use the same WhatsApp on two phones. Here are the detailed steps to use same WhatsApp on multiple devices.
- Install and set up WhatsApp on your primary phone. Download WhatsApp from here.
- Install a Web Browser on your second smartphone. We recommend you to install Chrome Android App. You can download it from here.
- Open the Web Browser and tap on the three dots on the right upper corner of the Chrome Browser.
- Now Go to the WhatsApp Web,
- Now Open WhatsApp on your primary smartphone and tap on three dots on the upper right-hand side of the WhatsApp.
- Find “WhatsApp Web” on the newly opened menu and tap on it.
- Now Scan the QR Code on your primary mobile phone with the second smartphone.
- As you scan the QR Code, WhatsApp will open on your second device.
- Now you have done and opened Same WhatsApp On Two Phones.
Related Post: How to Convert Your Photos into WhatsApp Stickers?
This is the easiest and simple method to use Same WhatsApp on two phones. Other illegal tricks to use WhatsApp on Two Phones may lead to WhatsApp ban. In case of WhatsApp ban, it is not very easy to lift WhatsApp ban on your number.
So WhatsApp web is the most trusted method to use same WhatsApp number on two phones. Using this method you can even use the same WhatsApp number on multiple devices. By using this method, you can see your WhatsApp messages when you are away from the smartphone.