As you know, we cannot fully explore an Android device without adding a Google Account to it. People do not face any issue while adding a Gmail Account to a new Android Smartphone as it guides you how to do this. But the story is different when you try to remove Gmail Account from Android phone. However, no need to worry as it is very easy to remove a Gmail Account from an Android Phone.
We have to remove the Gmail account from the phone before we sell the phone to protect our privacy. Today you can sell any phone online
Remember, once you removed the Google Account from the phone, you cannot access Gmail and other apps which associated with that particular account. Also, you will lose the access to the apps which you have purchased from the Google Play Store.
This guide helps you to remove Gmail Account from any Android Smartphone without a factory reset. If you do a factory reset, you will lose all the data from the device. Because this reason it is always better not to go for a factory reset until it is necessary. So follow the guide to remove Google Account from an Android phone safely. This demo is done on Oppo F5 which operates on Android 7.1.1 Naugat OS.
- Connect to the Internet: Make sure that your Android Device has an active internet connection to remove the Google Account.
- Navigate To Settings: After connecting to an active internet, navigate to the settings where you can see “Account and Sync”. Remember, never click on Google in this window which you can see just below “Account and Sync”. See the image below for more clarity.
Now tap Account and Sync, a new window will open as you see the image below. As you see in the image, where you can see multiple accounts like Facebook, Google, Twitter, etc. Please tap on “Google” on this screen as we are here to remove Gmail account from Android phone.
Read More: Latest Smartphone Vivo Nex Specifications
- As you tap on “Google”, a new window will open with all the Gmail accounts which you have added to the particular device. See the image for more clarification.
- Now choose the Google account which you want to remove from the device by just taping on that email ID. Choose the right email ID which you want to remove from the Android Phone.
- When you touch the email ID, a new window will open before you. At the bottom of this screen, you can see a “Remove” As you tap on this, a pop-up window will open to confirm the removal of Gmail account from the phone. See the image below,
- Yes, now you have successfully removed the Google Account From the Android Phone.
I think this Guide was useful for you to remove Gmail account from Android phone. If you need any help regarding this, please feel free to comment below.