WhatsApp is regularly releasing updates to increase the user experience. A recent WhatsApp update supports third-party custom Sticker For WhatsApp for both Android and iPhone. As a result, now you can convert images on your gallery into beautiful WhatsApp Stickers with minimal effort. In this article, I will explain to you how to create and add a custom sticker for WhatsApp.
How to Create Custom Sticker for WhatsApp on Android
At the end of the article, you will be able to create your beautiful sticker for WhatsApp. Here I will explain you step by step to create a Custom Sticker Pack for WhatsApp. After this update, a lot of custom WhatsApp Sticker Apps Are available in the Google Play Store.
One of the best WhatsApp Mods like Fouad WhatsApp also supports Personnel Sticker for WhatsApp.
1. Update WhatsApp to Latest Version
Update the WhatsApp to the latest version to add Custom WhatsApp Stickers. You can go to Google Play Store to update the App.
- Go to the Google Play Store.
- Access menu by tapping on the three small horizontal lines on the left upper corner.
- For the menu find “My Apps & Games” and tap on it.
- Now you will get a list of Apps with an update available.
- Simply tap on “Update” next to WhatsApp icon to update WhatsApp to the latest version.
Or You can download it from here.
2. Download A Background Eraser App For Android
After updating WhatsApp to the latest version, you have to download an image background eraser app to create the sticker for WhatsApp. A lot of Picture editing popular Android apps are available in the Google Play Store. I personally use the Background Eraser App to create my own custom Sticker For WhatsApp. You can download the Background Eraser App from here.
After editing the pic on the app, you have to save it as a PNG file as WhatsApp Supports only PNG files. By default, pics which is edited on Background Eraser App saved as PNG file only. So you do not need to download any other app to convert the images into a PNG file.
Do not know how to edit an image with the Background Eraser App? No issue! This video will give you an idea.
3. Download Personal stickers for WhatsApp
Now you have to download and install Personnel Sticker For WhatsApp from the Google Play Store. This app will automatically create the sticker for WhatsApp from the available PNG images on your gallery. Now let us see how to use Personnel Sticker For WhatsApp.
- Open Personnel Sticker For WhatsApp.
- As you open the App, it will show the number of available apps.
- Now tap the”ADD” icon on the right-hand side of the app package to add WhatsApp sticker.
- Now you have successfully added the sticker for WhatsApp, and now you can send this beautifully made personnel WhatsApp stickers to your friends and family.
Where to Find Personnel WhatsApp Stickers on WhatsApp
After adding WhatsApp stickers, please open WhatsApp on your Smartphone. Now the procedure is the same as we did to add Malayalam WhatsApp Stickers to WhatsApp.
However, I will explain how to add a custom sticker for WhatsApp.
- Open WhatsApp any individual WhatsApp chat or Group Chat.
- Now Tap on the on the “Emoji” 🙂
- Tap on the “Sticker Icon” next to “GIF” at the bottom.
- Now you can see the Personnel Sticker For WhatsApp which you have added to the WhatsApp.
Other Features of WhatsApp Sticker
Now let us see other features of WhatsApp Stickers.
- Tap on “Clock” Symbol to see the recently sent stickers.
- You can access your favourite Personnel Sticker for WhatsApp by tapping on the “Star” icon. To make a sticker favourite, just press and hold the sticker and you will get an option to make it favourite.
I think this article will help you to create personnel Sticker for WhatsApp very easily. Now surprise your friends by sending your own Custom Sticker for WhatsApp. In case you need any further support, feel free to comment below.