Google Fit is a brilliant fitness tracking platform which helps you to sync all your fitness data from different fitness app into one platform. Here I have a list of best 10 Google Fit Compatible Apps which can sync with the Google Fit as well as Google Fit Compatible Fitness Trackers. Here I will give you an example to make you understand why it is crucial.
When I started to work out a few months back, I tried multiple apps to track my fitness data because I was not satisfied with the performance of apps which I was installed earlier. But I did not lose any of my fitness data because I was switching between Google Fit Compatible Apps.
12 Best Google Fit Compatible Apps For You
I have already written an article on Google Fit Activity Detection. In that article, I have explained everything you must know about Google Fit App.
Now let us see the list of Apps which can sync with Google Fit Platform.
1. Runtastic Running App & Mile Tracker
This is an excellent fitness app with more than 831,644 downloads and 4.5 ratings at the time of writing this article. This Runstatic Fitness App has two versions, free and Paid. For beginners, I suggest starting with a free plan and later you can purchase a pro version of this app.
DOWNLOAD FREE VERSION of Runstatic App from Google Play Store
Advantages of Runtastic Running App
- It can track not only your fitness data but also analyse the data of your training pattern. It can help you to stay motivated.
- This app gives you Feedback by the Voice Coach.
- You can set monthly or yearly Goals with this app.
- You can join groups and can have a healthy competition with your friends.
- It has an accurate GPS compared to other counterparts.
2. Nike+ Running App
This app specially designed for people those who run as the part of their exercise. This app helps you to get motivated by connecting with millions of people around the globe.
Download Nike+ Running App From Google Play Store Today
Advantages of Nike+ Running App
- It tracks and Stores your fitness data.
- Help you to connect with other millions of people around the Globe. You can also compare and compete with their data on performance.
- You can set goals to stay motivated and provides badges when you achieve the goal. Thus it helps you to stay motivated.
- It has personalised coaching plans with audio.
At the time of writing this article, it has 714,043 downloads with 4.4 ratings.
Ni-Fit is one of the best Google Fit Compatible Apps among fitness apps. As Mi Smartphones, it is also trendy among people those who are crazy about fitness and wearables.
Download Mi-Fit App From Playstore
Advantages of Mi-Fit
- It is one of the most favourite Apps.
- It is compatible with multiple wearables.
- The level of accuracy is very high in Mi-Fit.
- It also has a personalises sleep assistant.
4. Strava App
Starva is another Google Fit Compatible Apps, which helps you to track not only running but multiple activities like biking, swimming, Gym Workouts, Cycling, etc. This article has 331,916 downloads still now with 4.5 ratings in Google Play Store.
Download Strava App From Google Play Store
Advantages Of Strava Fitness App
- It can track your route and run using GPS.
- You can set the goals to be achieved in one month or one year. You can also challenge others.
- Paid App has customised training plans to achieve your goals.
5. Calorie Counter – MyFitnessPal
MyFitnessPal App is a multi-purpose fitness app. This is one of the most popular fitness apps with 4.6 ratings and over 1,884,596 downloads in the Google Play Store. It can help you to lose weight, Change your habits, and track your nutrition status also.
Download Calorie Counter MyFitnessPal From Google Play Store
Advantages of MyFitnessPal App
- It is one of the biggest food databases.
- Using this app, you can even check the menu of your favourite hotel.
- It is not just only a Google Fit Compatible Apps; it can sync with more than 50+ fitness apps.
- Like other apps, you can set your fitness goals in this app as well.
- It also helps you to change your food habits.
- It can track activities like Biking, Swimming, Yoga, etc.
- MyFitnessPal is compatible with Fitbit, MapMyFitness, Strava, Runkeeper, Garmin, etc.
Runkeeper is another App compatible with Google Fit. Using this app, you can set goals and challenge others in the community or friends in your friend’s circle.
Download Runkeeper From Google Play Store.
Advantages of Runkeeper
- Track your Activities.
- Set your own Goals and Challenge people in the community.
- Audio Coaching Assistance.
- GPS helps you to track your route.
- Stop Watch mode helps you to track the timing of workout very effectively.
7. Lose It! – Calorie Counter
As the name suggests, the calorie counter helps you to lose your body weight.
Download Lose It From Google Play Store
Advantages Of Lose It Fitness App
- Helps to lose weight more effectively than before.
- Using this app, you can join the challenge of people in the community. In addition to that, you can create private groups with friends and challenge them.
- It is compatible with multiple fitness app and device.
8. Runtastic Running App & Fitness Tracker
If you are currently using Runtastic Running App & Fitness Tracker app as your fitness app, you can sync the data with Google Fit Activity Detection App.
The features of this app are also the same as other apps which we have mentioned above.
9. Noom Coach Fitness App
The developer’s of this App claims that their users have lost 18 pounds of weight in just 16 weeks. It’s easy to follow fitness plans and diet tips to help weight loss. It is also featured as one of the best fitness apps in Forbes Magazine. The developers of this app claim that the Fitness plans and Courses in this App is designed by Doctors, Psychologists, Physical Trainers, and Nutritionist.
Download Noom FitnessApp Now
By setting fitness goals, the Noom App keep your energised and motivated. Noom Fitness App was available for both iOS and Android.
10. Lifesum – Diet Plan, Calorie Counter & Food Diary
Lifesum is one of the other Google Fit Compatible Apps with 4.4 ratings in the Google Play Store. It helps you to track your Physical activity, Dietary intake, and also help you to find healthy recipes to stay healthy.
Food Planner and weight loss diet is the highlight of this fitness app.
Download Lifesum App Directly From Google Play Store.
Even though it is a paid app, you can send an email to the developers directly to get a trial for a short period so that you can enjoy the premium features and upgrade to a premium plan if you like the features.
All the apps mentioned here are the top fitness app with good user Ratings in the Google Play Store. The apps mentioned here can be easily synced with Google Fit Activity Detection App. As a result, you can bring all your fitness data to a single platform. Which is great !!! I think Because your fitness data is safe even if you switch between the fitness app. I think this article on Google Fit Compatible Apps is useful for you. If you require any clarification, we can discuss in the comment section.